Palma Maritime is based in Palma de Mallorca and was founded in 1983. Our company was one of the pioneers in yacht charter, yacht management and yacht service on Mallorca.
We offer a highly personalised yacht service, for sailing yachts in the range of 35 to 70 ft and have an established and excellent network of mechanics and suppliers for all aspects of maintenance, servicing, upgrading and or refitting your yacht. No job is too large or too small and we have worked with a great variety of sailing yachts, like Oyster, Hallberg Rassy, Contest, Jeanneau, Beneteau, Dufour, Lagoon, Fountain Pajot, Moody, Swan, Hanse, Privilege and several other yacht brands and one offs and various classic sailing yachts.
And although Palma Maritime´s core business is yacht management, maintenance and servicing, we still maintain a good network of selected charter companies we cooperate with, for both bare boat charter as well as classic yacht (day) charters.
Palma Maritime offers:
- A compact business with a high level of personal attention and customer service.
- Project management for sailing yacht (turn key) refits.
- Yacht service for whatever issue you may encounter
- Yacht Care to ensure your yacht is kept in the condition you like it to be.
- Buying and selling consultation, for new and used yachts.
- Excellent network of professional, specialised suppliers. No own “handy men” to be kept in work. We get the right, qualified specialist, mechanic or engineer for the job at hand.
- Bareboat or skippered charter, via one of our selected charter partners.
- Classic yacht charter for an amazing experience or your business event
- Multilingual: we speak English, Dutch, German and Spanish.